Monday 31 March 2014

Dragon-I and Canton-I Restaurant: RM1 Chicken Promotion!!


Canton-I Restaurant and Dragon-I Restaurant are having their RM1 Chicken Promotion now. The promotion is valid for a minimum of three diners or above. For 2 diners it it a must to order 1 main dish to enjoy this promotion. This promotion valid from 6pm to 9pm only. Each payment is capped at one chicken per transaction only. Please come and get yours now.

Terms and Conditions
  1. Minimum of 3 persons per table, no minimum spending.
  2. RM1 Chicken Promotion valid for dine-in only.
  3. While Stock last.
The promotion valid from

1 – 30 April 2014, 6pm – 9pm

Dragon-I Restaurants
Mid Valley Megamall, 1 Utama Shopping Center, Sunway Pyramid, The Curve, Cheras Leisure Mall, AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Center, Queensbay Mall, Gurney Plaza, Setia City Mall, AEON Station 18, City Square Johor Bahru, Dataran Pahlawan Melaka Megamall
Canton-I Restaurants
1 Utama Shopping Center, The Garden Mid Valley City, Sunway Pyramid, AEON Station 18, City Square Johor Bahru, Gurney Paragon

 



No comments:

Post a Comment